[[ recipeID=recipe-8kgubg4qz, title=LUXrEATS: Cannabis Infused Snickerdoodles ]]
LUXrEATS: Cannabis Infused Snickerdoodles
These cookies are perfect for the holidays for a gift, party, or yourself!
Servings: 24 cookies
Keywords: cookies, bake goods, infused
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- ¾ cup Unsalted Butter (softened)
- ¼ cup CannaButter/Oil
- 1 ½ cup Sugar (white)
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 ¾ cup Flour
- 1 ½ tsp Cream of Tartar
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ cup Sugar (White)
- 1 ½ tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream both butters and sugar for 4-5 minutes until light and fluffy. Sugar crystals are fully mixed in when mixture is smooth.
- Add the eggs and vanilla. Cream for 1-2 minutes longer.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt.
- Add bowl of dry ingredients slowly to mixing bowl. Mix until just combined dough.
- Wrap the dough and let refrigerate for at least 10 but preferably 20-30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon topping.
- Take a smoke break.
- Remove dough from the refrigerator.
- Roll chilled dough into small balls until round and smooth. Roughly golf ball size.
- Roll dough balls in cinnamon/sugar mixture until completely covered. Be liberal with your topping!
- Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes.
- Let cool for several minutes on baking sheet before moving to cookie racks.
We suggest make a second, non infused batch, to munch on!